Saturday, January 8, 2011

No more Saturday laziness!

Its been quite some time since we have to wake up so early on a Saturday.

But today, we had to send Fleming to school by 8 am because he has just signed up for Boys Brigade CCA.

It was quite a stressful morning before we set off because the stubborn boy refused to eat his breakfast of egg, steamed prune cake from BreadTalk and Nutella bread. At 7.45am, I was still "bargaining" with him to eat something, else I will not let him go, blah blah blah kind of threats.

Good thing, he doesn't like to be late himself, so in the end, he ate the egg and drank a cup of hot soya milk, and that was his teeny weeny breakfast! Well, I am not so happy with that, I think growing boys should eat more!

On the other hand, the elder boy has a huge appetite! After we sent his younger brother to school, we walked to Burger King for breakfast. Edison managed to finish one Bacon Croissanwich + half a Ham Croissanwich + a small packet if hashbrowns + Ice Milo!

Hmm.. noticed that his voice is becoming more "coarse". Wonder if that is the impending sign of the arrival of puberty?


















Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: