Lesson learnt: Don’t give up till the last minute.
Just half an hour after I posted my last blog entry about how I anticipated our third attempt to cook an egg with our solar cooker will fail again, the sun started to shine its powerful rays very strongly and at 12:20 pm, we started to see some signs of the egg white starting to cook!
To think I nearly wanted to give up just some minutes ago! Fortunately NRZ said we should eat lunch first, then pack up only after we have finished lunch. So while he went to ‘tapow’ our lunch and I waited for him to come back, the miracle happened!
Haha, we are very pleased with the whole thing, but none more than Edison who has to bring back this contraption back to school on Thursday for his Science Project and do the experiment in front of his Science teacher and classmates. We hope the miracle repeats that day! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment