Saturday, July 14, 2012

14 Jul 2012 (Sat) - JB properties

The past few Saturdays were mostly used up trying to catch up with work or accompanying Edison to the various schools to sit for his DSA tests.

So it is a great relief that that today was 'free' from these commitments and the whole family was free to 'slack' abit.

In the morning, we sent the kids to their Science and NMOS lessons at Maths n Science Hub.  After their lessons, we went to the coffee-shop to buy lunch.  Edison bought his usual 'Yong-tau-foo' while Fleming ordered his favourite 'Popo Mee'.  Today, the queue at the 'Popo Mee' stall was horrendous.  We waited for around 30 minutes before Fleming's order was ready because some customer ahead of us ordered something like 10 bowls or something!

As for NRZ and me, we 'tak-pow' Mr Bean riceball beancurd and bean biscuits.

 Mr Bean bean biscuit

Riceball tau-hway

Talking  about Mr Bean, we tried the apple pie sundae which is a July 'star' item on promotion for $2.  Pretty nice!

Apple pie sundae!

By the time we finished lunch, it was around 1:30 pm and I thought to myself, that would give me lots of time to catch up on the sleep I lost during the weekdays with a long nap!

Turned out that as I was casually surfing the net, I somehow started looking at JB properties on sale.  Then as I was browsing the first site, I got hooked to viewing the second site, and then the third, and the rest is history.  So when I finally stopped, it was already 5:00 pm and it was time for dinner.

Had dinner @ Prata Wala and after that, we went to NTUC Fairprice to do our weekly grocery shopping to buy our favourite Peelfresh Fruit Juice.






Some of the JB-related sites I visited today

Horizon Hills
Bukit Indah
Stulang View

Nusa Idaman

No comments: